Danfoss Turbocor oil-free centrifugal compressors are particularly flexible and can therefore be used in air-cooled, water-cooled or evaporative-cooled chillers, which are used in many different applications such as comfort cooling, low-temperature processes, storage and heat recovery. More than 70,000 Turbocor compressors have already been installed on construction sites around the world.
- No reduction in performance and no mechanical wear over the service life of the compressor
- Outstanding partial load efficiency
- Compact, lightweight and simple system design reduces installation and maintenance costs.
- Soft Start reduces the inrush current during start-up.
- Exceptionally quiet operation – 70 dB(A), up to 8 dB(A) quieter than screw compressors of comparable size
- ETL-listed and CE-compliant
Further information can be found here.